The units are designed to give the operator the full flexibility of remote testing where compressed air or electricity don’t exist. From large volume medium pressure units to large volume high-pressure systems Hydratron has a system to meet your application needs.
The TR-series are large volume high-pressure hydrostatic test pumps designed for testing boilers, vessels, process piping, steam and gas lines. The triplex ceramic plunger pump has an inner oil bath, ensuring long life and increased stability. Their high flow characteristics for pumps in this pressure range will speed test as it quickly removes air from the test environment.
PETROL DRIVEN PUMP KEY FEATURES
- Ceramic plunger and triple diaphragm designs available
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator with Inlet Bypass
- Inlet Hose Assembly with Stainless Steel Mesh Filter.
- Rugged Roll Cage and Heavy Gauge Steel Base, Protects pump from damage.
- Stainless Steel Liquid-Filled Gauge ensures accurate readings with less flutter.
- Wheels are available on selected models
PETROL DRIVEN PUMP SPECIFICATION
- Output Flow Range: 2.2 GPM (10 LPM) – 3.3 GPM (15 LPM)
- Max Output Pressure: 2,000 PSI (138 Bar) – 5,000 PSI (345 Bar)
- Motor: 5.5 HP – 20HP, Petrol Engines ( Diesel variants available on selected models)
- Shipping Weight: 55 kg – 114kg
PETROL DRIVEN PUMP MODELS & PERFORMANCE
|Model||Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive||GPM (LPM)||Inlet||Outlet||Motor||Dimensions (cm)||Weight||Data Sheet|
|TR-2||2,000||138||2.2 (10)||3/4″||3/8″||Briggs & Stratton 5.5 HP||64 x 53 x 43||55Kg||Download|
|TR-6||3,000||207||3.3 (15)||3/4″||3/8″||Briggs & Stratton 11 HP||90 x 64 x 48||67Kg||Download|
|TRH-8||3,600||248||3.3 (15)||3/4″||3/8″||Briggs & Stratton 13 HP||91 x 64 x 48||80.5Kg||Download|
|TRH-10||5,000||345||3.3 (15)||3/4″||3/8″||Briggs & Stratton 20 HP||93 x 64 x 53||114Kg||Download|
|DPH-3B||5,000||345||9 (40)||1″||1/2″||5.5 HP
4 cycle Honda engine
|63 x 53 x 48||48Kg||Download|