Hydratron Double Airhead Double Acting Series, Air Driven Liquid Pump,
is a reciprocating, positive displacement pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor designed to generate High-Pressure Liquid flow.
The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the two larger diameter air drive pistons directly connected to two smaller diameter liquid plungers. Using our various material & seal options they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids.
All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
DOUBLE HEAD DOUBLE ACTING LIQUID PUMP KEY FEATURES
Hydratron’s Double Airhead Double Acting Air Driven Liquid Pumps (DHDA Series) offer many desirable features:
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat.
- No risk of flame or spark.
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control.
- Infinitely variable output pressure control.
- Easy to apply automatic controls.
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications.
- X-type Isolation chamber for Chemical applications.
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications.
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust.
DOUBLE HEAD DOUBLE ACTING LIQUID PUMP SPECIFICATIONS
Mainly Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel and nitrile seals.
- Aluminium Bronze, Stainless Steel and Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required).
- All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated.
- Other material options are available, please contact us for more information.
DOUBLE HEAD DOUBLE ACTING LIQUID PUMP MODELS & PERFORMANCE
|Model||Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive||Max Outlet Flow||Displacement/Cycle||Data Sheet|
|Psi||Bar||Cu Ins/min||L/min||Cu Ins||cc’s|