Hydratron Double Acting Series Air Driven Liquid Pump
is a double acting reciprocating, positive displacement pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor designed to generate High-Pressure Liquid flow.
The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter air drive piston directly connected to two smaller diameter liquid plungers. Using our various material & seal options they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids.
All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
DOUBLE ACTING LIQUID PUMP KEY FEATURES
Hydratron’s Double Acting Air Driven Liquid Pumps (DA series) offer many desirable features:
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat.
- No risk of flame or spark.
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control.
- Infinitely variable output pressure control.
- Easy to apply automatic controls.
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications.
- X-type Isolation chamber for Chemical applications.
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications.
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust.
DOUBLE ACTING LIQUID PUMP SPECIFICATIONS
- Aluminium Bronze, Stainless Steel and Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required).
- All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated.
- Other material options are available, please contact us for more information.
Mainly Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel and nitrile seals.
DOUBLE ACTING LIQUID PUMP MODELS & PERFORMANCE
|Model||Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive||Max Outlet Flow||Displacement/stroke||Data Sheet|
|Psi||Bar||Cu Ins/min||L/min||Cu Ins||cc’s|