Hydratron AZ-1 Single Acting Air Driven Liquid Pump
is a reciprocating, positive displacement pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor designed to generate High-Pressure Liquid flow.
The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter air drive piston directly connected to a smaller diameter liquid plunger/piston. Using our various material and seal options, they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids.
All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
AZ-1 LIQUID PUMP KEY FEATURES
Hydratron AZ-1 Air Driven Liquid Pumps offer many desirable features:
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
- No risk of flame or spark
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control
- Infinitely variable output pressure control
- Easy to apply automatic controls
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications
- Isolation chamber for Chemical applications
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust
AZ-1 LIQUID PUMP SPECIFICATIONS
Mainly anodized Aluminium with a filament-wound composite air cylinder, carbon steel zinc plated tie bolts and nitrile seals.
- Oil service units have cold rolled plated steel piston, cylinder and check valves
- Water service units have 303 stainless cylinders, stainless piston and check valves
- Internal check valve parts are 300 series stainless steel except for ball which is 440C stainless steel
- Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required)
- All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated
- Other material options are available, please contact us for more information
AZ-1 LIQUID PUMP MODELS & PERFORMANCE
|Model||Max Output Pressure @ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive||Max Outlet Flow||Displacement/stroke||Data Sheet|
|Psi||Bar||Cu Ins/min||L/min||Cu Ins||cc’s|