Hydratron Valve Test Systems
are a result of many years of experience and customer feedback. In the years, we have evolved designs to suit both Relief Valve (PSV) and Control Valve Testing requirements.
Covering a wide range of valve sizes and types, the systems are highly engineered to support the needs of both valve manufacturing businesses and service/repair workshops. They can be supplied with hydraulic or manual clamping mechanisms to suit any flange design as well as with adapters for threaded or other connections.
Our Relief Valve Test Rigs are commonly available in a desktop type unit for small valve testing and in both horizontal and vertical configurations. Moreover, they can be supplied with varying levels of automation and data acquisition, including touchscreen operation and wireless connectivity.
Furthermore, Hydratron Valve Test equipment can be containerised for portability, too.
We have many technical sales and engineering design capabilities to interpret your requirements and propose a best-fit solution. Above you will find images of some Relief Valve Test Rigs we have supplied in recent years. Please contact us with details of your Relief Valve Test requirements and we will be happy to engineer a proposal to suit your requirements.
RELIEF VALVE TEST SYSTEMS KEY FEATURES
- For testing from ½” – 2” screwed and ½” – 16” flanged valves
- Pressures up to 14,500psi (1,000Bar) for Water & Gas
- 128 Ton clamp force capability
- PLC controlled clamp interlock safety system to ensure the correct clamp pressure is applied and obviate the risk of unsafe valve release
- Test gauge ports to provide easy removal of Test gauges
- Visual & Electronic Bubble Counter options available for Seat Leakage Tests
- Robust design with all wetted parts being Electroless Nickel plated
- Individual clamp slides with calibrated scales
- Adapter plates available to accommodate screwed, flanged & RTJ type joints
- Operator protection – Interlocked test compartment
- Data Acquisition System
RELIEF VALVE TEST SYSTEMS MODELS & PERFORMANCE
|Model||Max Size Value||Maximum Test Pressure||Max Load Clamp||Maximum Flanges|