Hydratron Flushing Rig Panels
cover a wide range of applications. Our Flushing Rigs are highly engineered to cover both onshore, offshore & marine applications.
They can be configured in many ways to meet the requirements of customer specifications.
Above you will find images of some Hydraulic Flushing Rigs we have supplied in recent years. Please contact us with details of your Hydraulic Flushing Rig Panel requirements and we will be happy to engineer a proposal to suit your requirements.
HYDRAULIC FLUSHING SYSTEMS KEY FEATURES
- Capable of flushing small components through to large Flow lines & Umbilicals.
- Pressures up to 10,000psi (690Bar).
- Manual or PLC controlled.
- Cleanliness specifications to NAS 1638 class 6 or better.
- Custom designed units to client specifications.
- Robust design with all wetted parts in stainless steel.
- Offshore (DNV lifting frame) available.
- ATEX compliance available.
- Pressure test capability available.
- In line cleanliness monitoring.