Committed to a Conscientious Growth
Hydratron recognises it must look after not only its clients’ needs but the needs of its staff and that of the environment. Thus, it bases its approach on standards that will support its mission of being a successful, forward-thinking and conscientious business.
ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
Hydratron successfully obtained both ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications in December 2013.
By introducing a standardised approach to risk management, Hydratron:
- Assures that it meets, and will continue to meet, environmental, health and safety management system commitments and corporate policy requirements.
- Shows to business partners, regulatory agencies, and community its responsibility towards the environment, health and safety standards.
- Increases profits through potential process improvements and energy conservation.
- Reduces its environmental liability.
- Verifies its systems for recognising and complying with environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
- Safety benefits. By reviewing the procedures for controlling significant operations, including a review of emergency preparedness and response procedures.
In line with its ISO 9001 certification, Hydratron focuses on structured continuous improvements and applies the following to all activities:
- Well defined and documented procedures improve the consistency of output.
- Constant measurement of quality levels.
- Procedures ensure corrective action is taken whenever defects occur.
- A decrease of defect rates.
- Earlier identification of defects that can thus be corrected at a lower cost.
- Defining procedures identifies current practices that are obsolete or inefficient.
- Documented procedures are standardised making it easier for employees to follow.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 BS EN ISO 14001:2015 BS OHSAS 18001:2007
Integrated Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policy
- The Managing Director is responsible for the formulation and implementation of the policy, including the provision of adequate resources relevant to the context of the company. However, the MD can delegate the tasks of complying, implementing and maintaining the policy, procedures, functions and duties throughout the business to appropriate Senior Managers, as documented in the Integrated Business Management System.
- The MD sets key quality, environmental, health & safety and business objectives and targets to satisfy all applicable current regulations, directives and customer requirements. Furthermore, determines any additional requirements of other relevant organisations or authorities. The aim is to continually improve both the effectiveness of the integrated management system and the excellence of performance levels.
- Evaluations of the policy, significant environmental aspects, objectives and targets of continual suitability and effective improvements to the Integrated Management System, occur at Management Review. Moreover, the company communicates the policy to its employees and makes it available upon request to the public or other interested parties.
The Hydratron Management Are Committed to:
- Providing high-quality products and services that meet customers’ requirements efficiently and cost-effectively. Additionally, to maintain the position of a preferred Global supplier of High-Pressure Equipment and Technology.
- Evaluating and reducing all risks when is reasonably practicable. Thus, ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for employees and contractors while protecting the business, the environment and the community.
- Embracing processes, practices, materials and products which avoid or prevent pollution. Thus, adopting a more efficient use of raw materials and energy, the minimisation of waste and the systematic consideration of the environment throughout the design stage and product lifecycle including end-of-life.
- Innovate products, processes and services utilising the strengths of all employees.
- Securing the co-operation, involvement and commitment of all employees in the achievement of the quality, health & safety and environmental policy objectives. Furthermore, encouraging their understanding and contribution to the improvement programme.
- Maintaining the appropriate levels of awareness of employees, contractors and visitors to enable them to take responsibility for their own and their colleagues’ health and safety. Also, to carry out their responsibilities and duties following their training, policy and procedures.