Hand Pump Series Hydraulic Pumps
A Hand Powered spring-return positive displacement pump designed to generate High Static Liquid Pressures
The Hydratron HP Series Liquid Pump is a Hand Powered spring-return reciprocating, positive displacement pump designed to generate High Static Liquid Pressures in a closed system where no other power source is required. The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter hand-drive piston directly connected to a smaller diameter liquid plunger. These pumps are typically used when smaller volumes are to be pressure tested or actuated and the user prefers a “hand-lever” feel to the application or when no air power is available. Normally used with water or oil, many other fluids can be pumped depending on seal material options used. All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
Hydratron’s HP Series Liquid Pumps offer many desirable features:
- Easy to use
- No external power source required
- Can be supplied for Single-stage or 2-stage operation
- Low manual effort required to develop pressures up to 25,000psi (1724 bar)
- Very fine control of output pressure increase with part-stroke capability
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications
- Ideal for small volume pressure testing
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust
All Stainless Steel wetted parts with nitrile seals as standard.
|Model||Single Pump Units: Max Output Pressure||Displacement/|