AZ-2 Series Hydraulic Pumps
An Air operated liquid pump for pressure testing, chemical injection and hydraulic power
The Hydratron AZ-2 Air Driven Liquid Pump is a reciprocating, positive displacement pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor, designed to generate High Pressure Liquid flow. The pressure increase is made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter air drive piston directly connected to a smaller diameter liquid plunger/piston. Using our various material & seal options they are suitable for pumping a wide range of liquids including water, oil, water/glycol and many other chemical fluids. All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operate Standard System hydraulic power units.
Hydratron AZ-2 Air Driven Liquid Pumps offer many desirable features:
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat.
- No risk of flame or spark.
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control.
- Infinitely variable output pressure control.
- Easy to apply automatic controls.
- Standard models are suitable for oil or water applications.
- Isolation chamber for Chemical applications.
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications.
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust.
Mainly anodized Aluminium with filament-wound composite air cylinder, carbon steel zinc plated tie bolts and nitrile seals.
Oil service units have cold rolled plated steel piston, cylinder and check valves. Water service units have 303 stainless cylinders, stainless piston and check valves. Internal check valve parts are 300 series stainless steel except ball which is 440C stainless steel. Nitrile seals are standard (other compounds are available as required). All hydraulic pistons are hard chrome plated. Other material options are available, please contact our office for more information.
|Model||Max Output Pressure|
@ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive
|Max Oulet Flow||Displacement/|
|Psi||Bar||Cu Ins/min||L/min||Cu Ins||cc's|